Price And Quantity
- 100 USD ($)
- 3 Years
- Dry Place
- 285.8 Kilograms (kg)
- Antipyretic Analgesics and NSAIDs
- Medicine Grade
- Asenapine Maleate used in the treatment of schizophrenia and manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar 1 disorder.
- Asenapine is a second generation (atypical) antipsychotic agent that is taken sublingually and used in the treatment of schizophrenia and manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar 1 disorder. Asenapine is associated with a low rate of transient and mild serum aminotransferase elevations during therapy, but has not been linked to instances of clinically apparent acute liver injury.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 2 Week
- Free samples are available
- HDPE drums
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
405, City Center, Sec-12, Dwarka,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110075, India